I am in germany and the asylum has been rejected by the BAMF. So is there any chance or anyone who can help me bring her by any means? I would really appreciate the help
asked Jan 19, 2019 in Legal advice by Asim9091

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Asim9091,

Thank you for reaching out to us again. I'm very sorry to hear about the rejection of your asylum claim. 

After the rejection, have you appealed the decision by the BAMF? Have you consulted a lawyer or visited a legal aid service for refugees in your area?

Regarding your first question: I can see that you asked about bringing your fiance before on this thread: I want to marry my fiance and bring her to Germany but I have not received any response from BAMF for my interview. So?

As Thorgen explained in his comments, one of the prerequisites is having a residence title in order to apply for family reunion. Also, you can only apply to reunite with relatives and a spouse or registered partner. Since you do not have a residence title and you two are not married yet, that could pose a problem (still, I'm not a lawyer, so I can't say if it is impossible).

Please have a look at the BAMF website for more details: http://www.bamf.de/EN/Fluechtlingsschutz/FamilienasylFamiliennachzug/familienasyl-familiennachzug-node.html

As for your other question, there may be an option to apply for a so-called "Ausbildungsduldung". The following thread discusses a similar case and explains what the Ausbildungsduldung is:

Is it possible to do Ausbildung with Duldung? Landratsamt didn't give permission

These threads from our platform may also be helpful:

Where can I find an Ausbildung in Germany?

What happens after Ausbildungsduldung and what happens if I quit the Ausbildung?

I would definitely recommend reaching out to a legal aid service/ refugee support or to consult a lawyer in your case. They will be able to have a closer look at your case and inform you about your options!

Feel free to reach out to us again if you need any further assistance. I hope these sources help for now.

All the best,


answered Jan 22, 2019 by Isa
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,542 questions
5,443 answers
137,912 users