Hallo leute! i have question about ausbildung. i came to germany in 2015 as a refugee and i had apply for asylum but that was rejected from BAMF. but that time i was doing ausbildung and i wanted a lawyer but my friend he said to me instead of lawyer you should apply for duldung then you will stay here during your ausbildung. i have applied for duldung and i got this. now i have this duldung until  my ausbildung finish my question is if i will finish my ausbildung and i will get job and then i will get 2 years permit and when the 2 years finish what will happen after tow years they will deport me or they will give me visa or something else. and my 2nd question is if i will quit this ausbildung now they will deport me or i have chance to take a lawyer now?
asked May 3, 2018 in Education by Adi | 3,914 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @Adi

1) After working for 2 years you are allowed to work in a field that is not connected to the profession that you had your training in. That's what it says in §18a (2) AufenthG. To me that sounds like your residence permit will still be valid (or it will get prolonged) after 2 years.

2) In accordance with § 60a (2) AufenthG you have 6 months to find a new Ausbildung if you quit your first one or if it gets cancelled. Afterwards you will be granted a new Ausbildungsduldung for the duration of your second Ausbildung. Note that you can only switch Ausbildung once.

Best regards,


answered May 7, 2018 by Thor
Yes please i have similar questions too i just got an ausbildung and my lawyer has applied for ausbildung duldung for me  when I finished and got a job after the 2years job permit what is going to happen to me next? And again if the auslanderbehöder give mt an ausbildung duldung will they also give to my family? Thanks in advance will be waiting for reply
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,205 questions
6,188 answers
139,190 users