Hello Wefugees Again :)

i want to ask you little  question about the Residence Permit after completion of your Ausbildung. if you get a job within six months, do you get Aufenthaltsgestattung or Aufenthaltstitel for two years ?
asked Mar 9, 2018 in Legal advice by Dreamchaser

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hello @Sandy

Nice to hear from you again!

"Aufenthaltsgestattung" is a legal status that you only get for the duration of your asylum procedure. If you complete your Ausbildung and find a job in a related field within 6 months, you will get an "Aufenthaltserlaubnis" (residence permit) that allows you to stay for 2 years.

Best regards,


answered Mar 12, 2018 by Thor
Thanks @Thor. i have another question related to Ausbildung. if i get Ausbildung seat in other city, aside from which BAMF has decided to stay in that city during your Asylum procedure . is it possible to change your residence location to your Ausbildung place. now i have my own apartment as i am not get any benfits from Govt. will they transferred me to Camp or Heim ?
still one inquiry after you finished your Ausbildung and get a job in your field. what will be happen to Asylum case ? will it be closed ?
If you already started Ausbildung whilst you were still in the asylum procedure, you will get the Ausbildungsduldung. As far as I can see this results in your asylum procedure to end. I don't think the procedure will be paused for the duration of your Ausbildung.
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,363 questions
5,222 answers
137,298 users