thank you for sharing of your question in the community.
You are really good informed, thats why I would like to complete as follows
you must have:
- an acknowledged qualification
- an employment contract for employment subject to social insurance with at least 35 hours of work per week
- full livelihood security through your own work
- good knowledge of German in language level B1
- you have to make a living themselves while looking for a job.
As an answer your second question I send you the folllowing explanation:
In the future, specialists will be able to settle permanently in Germany if they have had a residence permit for 4 years, work in a job corresponding to their qualification and have paid into the pension fund for at least 4 years. For specialists who have completed vocational training or a degree in Germany, the deadline is only 2 years. (https://www.diakonie.de/wissen-kompakt/fachkraefteeinwanderungsgesetz/)
But I would note, that every decision of the immigration authority has a reason, that´s why you need to adjust yourself after these decisions.
But I hope, that this answers can help your to get the goal you hope for.