Hello everyone... I have been in Germany for 6 years now and I have successfully completed my training as a warehouse specialist in a State  school here in M√ľnchen I have 4 kids 2 from German Lady i also have shared custody with my ex girlfriend who's a german i do regularly pays unterhalt to my kids. I applied for 19d Aufenthalt Erlaubnis now the Landratsamt ask me to get my passport before I can apply for the d19 and my question is can I trust them and give them my International passport? First I applied for paragraph 25. They asked me to get my passport which I did then they later told me to go back to my Country and apply for visa before i submitted the paragraph 19d now they want me to renew my passport before we can proceed.
asked Nov 23, 2021 in Asylum proceedings by Bethel | 273 views
Thank you so much gor good explanation

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,918 questions
5,894 answers
138,835 users