Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

Good evening to @Thor, and the full legal advicer here on Wafugees! Please I need your help to help me with this little answers, i am asylum seeker here in germany and my case is already in court, my fiancee is from German and we have done our marriage registration and every documents needed is been submitted at the Rathaus already, so does my fiancee have right to write the government for them to transfer me close to her city or her home? If possible where can she write the letter To? I will be very grateful to get a answer soon...

asked Nov 9, 2018 in Legal advice by Marviswhite

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
Dear @Marviswhite, thank you for sharing your situation with us and congrats on the marriage. The best option in your case would be to write a letter to the Ausländerbehörde where you would like to move to. If they agree you can move to the city either already prior to the courts decision or once the court has decided. Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 9, 2018 by Nilab
0 votes
Hi, my question..Are you both married? If  yes, you have  the right to transfer and live with your wife. Your Ausländerbehörde will transfer all your documents to your wife City (Ausländerbehörde).
But if you are NOT married, or no strong evidence that bide both of you together, Eg, Marriage, Child or relatives. Sorry, it might be difficult. You can try ( No harm in trying)
        Have a Nice weekend
answered Nov 9, 2018 by Emmytender
2,475 questions
3,048 answers
131,827 users