Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have been living in Germany since 2018 as a refugee with my family and we live in Thüringen province , currently i have finished my B1 integration course and since i have negative decision for my asylum case from BAMF i want to ask a question that Iam willing to make Ausbildung in a different province is that possible?? To move to other Germany province by finding Ausbildung since i have Negative decision???
asked Sep 26, 2019 in Legal advice by Lawen
retagged Oct 4, 2019

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Lawen

thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugees Community!

If you have a Duldung (suspension of deportation) you might be eligible for a so called "Ausbildungsduldung". It basically means that if you find a vocational training (Ausbildung) in Germany that fulfills several conditions, you will get the allowance to stay in Germany for the duration of your Ausbildung and after that you are eligible for a permit of residence to work. This Ausbildung could take place anywhere in Germany and you would normally be allowed to move there. Your family in this case would most likely also be allowed to move with you (but this depends on their status as well). Still it would be important that you don´t just move but ask for it at the immigration office (Ausländerbehörde) and wait for formal permission to do so.

On this page you find more information about Ausbildungsduldung and the requierements:

If you want to apply for Ausbildungsduldung it would be best for you to find a local counselling centre. There are many of those that offer free help, you can find one close to you via one of this pages:

I hope I could help you with this information. Since I don´t know many details of your case this might not be the only option for you/ there might be alternatives. So please don´t hesitate to ask if you have more questions about this topic!



answered Oct 4, 2019 by InfoVerbund
3,481 questions
4,229 answers
135,185 users