Norway Germany Sweden france is this possible i change my documents other countries I have Greece refugee travel documents and residence permit
asked Sep 16, 2018 in Legal advice by Aadi

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+3 votes
Hi @Aadi thanks for your question and welcome to the community. You can't Change your refugee travel documents and residence permits with that of any other EU country. Its not possible. But if you already Hold a Greece Permanent Residence Permits you can go to any Eu country and apply for their Residence Permits there. But keep in mind that will be only possible if you find a Job there and also show that you can support yourself financially and that you have adequate accommodation and health insurance. Good luck and best regards Nelly
answered Sep 16, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,377 questions
5,231 answers
137,349 users