I have a question that i m a refugee in Germany
I m doing to take divorce in Germany and I was married before in Europe
But in my Ausweis I told that I am single .
After taking divorce in German .
 Will it be a problem that in German Ausweis written (Aufenthaltgestattung) I m single
asked Jun 11, 2017 in Legal advice by Kikia | 327 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+4 votes
Hello @Kikia,

as you do know we currently discuss this question on Wefugees community. I thus propose that you kindly refer to the corresponding thread. Take a shortcut: ****://tinyurl.***/y9qcyfp7

Best regards
answered Jun 11, 2017 by Jan
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,136 questions
6,114 answers
139,113 users