Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

User Aadi

Member for: 2 years (since Sep 16, 2018)
Type: Registered user
About: Sir i have Greece refugee travel documents and residence permit of 3 year,sir i want change my documents in other countries, example Norway Germany Sweden france,sir is this possible,if possible so how

Activity by Aadi

Score: 130 points (ranked #850)
Questions: 1
Answers: 0
Comments: 0
Voted on: 0 answers
Gave out: 0 up votes, 0 down votes
Received: 2 up votes, 0 down votes
3,699 questions
4,447 answers
135,779 users