Hey there!

 my fiancĂ© is from Afghanistan, he is not anymore a refugee seeker, so he should not be anymore in this country (Austria). He is living illegal in Austria and we want to get married, btw I am a spanish citizen.

My question is : HOW he apply for a tourist visa for getting married in the EU if he is not in Afghanistan?

 If he go to a european embassy for example German embassy or Danish embassy to apply for a visa he will be asked that how is this possible he is in Austria... and if he have a visa for Austria he can travell to every Schengen countries...  

How it is the situation getting married in a non EU country for example Albania or Kosovo? how he get then a visa for those countries being illegal in Austria?

thansk in advance  i hope someone answer me fast i am getting crazy!!
asked Sep 12, 2018 in Legal advice by heidideloscampos | 506 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
There is no way your partner can Apply for visit visa be living illegal in country, he or she must go back to Afghanistan and apply from there

answered Sep 14, 2018 by Kevinreed00131
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,299 questions
6,289 answers
139,292 users