Hello good Morning dear Portal friends I would like to ask that my 1st appeal of Assylum has been rejected by Court and now they have sent me letter and also stated that I can do 2nd Appeal so I need advice for that what shall I do and in mean time I have already applied for my aufenthaltstitel on the bases of my German born baby from German wife  and they Auslander Behorde has taken my ALL documents I.e passport also and they have told me to wait so please advice what shall I do now I am worried that do they deport me or what will happen  I am so much worried would be glad on your replies  thanks auslander behorde has completed all formulties like finger prints photo and signatures from me and my wife and baby birth certificate and my original passport please advice on this would be glad on your replies thanks
asked Aug 23, 2018 in Legal advice by Waqarvicky | 1,208 views

Hello @Waqarvicky

Nice to hear from you again.

This is a complicated matter and there is a lot at stake. That's why I will link @WKZB1 of Willkommenszentrum who knows a lot about law of residence. He will take a **** at your case next Wednesday.

If that's too long for you to wait, I recommend that you tell us where you are living. We can do some research about counselling centers that you can go to. They will be able to take a closer **** at your case.

Best regards,


Thanks alot for the wonderful reply and I will wait for the answer and I am living in Leipzig
In Leipzig you can go to the following counselling centers:

Caritas at Elsterstraße 15 (Agneshaus), 04109 Leipzig every Monday and Thursday (13-16 o'clock)

Johanniter at Prager Straße 38, (5th floor on the right), 04317 Leipzig. You have to make an appointment via phone (0341 30 85 35 20) or mail (integrationsberatung.akademie@johanniter.de)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+2 votes
Dear @Waqarvicky, Even if you do not file an application for admission to appeal against the judgment of the first instance and your asylum procedure comes to a legally effective negative end, you can still receive the residence permit as the father of a minor German child if all the prerequisites are met. In order to be sure that you meet all the requirements for the entitlement to a residence permit, you should contact an advice centre close to your place of residence immediately. Best regards WKZB1
answered Aug 28, 2018 by WKZB1
Thanks alot WKZB1 it's a wonderful help by dear Portal God Bless you always now I am relaxed and thanks for sharing the info for Leipzig I will definitely approach them also and would like to ask one question that I have applied for the aufenthaltstitel last 2 weeks ago and the behorde said that they will email me or post me a letter but still no any respond so in this case what shall I do shall I wait for there response?
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,303 questions
6,291 answers
139,299 users