Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello  thanks for what you are doing for us.
 I'm refuge in 2016 and i move out from my camp because they said Ghana is a safe country, after  my  Germany girl friend give birth for me  then my lawyer wrote to Ausländerbehorde  for me to have permit and they call police for me,  after they told me to go and continue my asylum  which I did and they rejected it again  and they gave me two weeks to leave the country  or they will deport me by their self (  I have  vaterschft, birth site with my name is in,  but still they want to deport me,  because they are holding my passport and my birth site to,  pls what can I do help me please
asked Jul 28, 2018 in Legal advice by Kwame

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
First has your gf given birth? And do you have birth Certificate for the Child that your Name Inside? If Yes then let your Lawyer apply die Aufenthaltserlaubnis because the Child hat write to bis Father.Also How did you do the Vaterschaft.does it state both of you have custody to the Child.gemeinsam Sorgerecht.Good luck
answered Jul 29, 2018 by Moy
Thanks for your answer  yes I have the birth certificate  with me and my name is inside and i have than the sorgerecht to.    And my question is  how possible they can deport me,  or they can't deport me? Thanks
No way you will be deported.give Everything to your Lawyer and they will grant you the Aufenthaltserlaubnis.send every Document to the Ausländerbehörde and they will write u to come and so Fingerprint for your card
3,271 questions
4,050 answers
134,797 users