Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a concern question to ask you. I applied for an asylum few years ago. Thesame time I marraige, until I already received 3 years of residence permit. Before this, I did my asylum interview just few months ago, and I received the decision of my case as negative. And they asked me to appeal it at cout in 2 weeks time.

So am just wondering, after receiving my stus of 3 years through marraige, and while its still working. Is there any neccesaritie of taking it after court, or not?

And finally what should I do in this situation?

Best reagards,

asked Mar 6 in Asylum proceedings by Yaffa

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2,198 questions
2,771 answers
94,670 users