Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
0 votes
Hello Dear. Am once again asking about this question can I travel to African with one year aufenthaltstitel???
asked May 10 in Legal advice by Family (610 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @Family

Nice to hear from you again.

You were granted subsidiary protection (right?). That means that you didn't get a so-called blue-passport. In this case you can still travel abroad, but you need your home country's passport in order to do that. Also you have to keep in mind that (depending on the country you want to go to) you might need a visa to enter.

Best regards,


answered May 11 by Thor (62,450 points)
1,665 questions
2,255 answers
11,026 users