Hello Dear. Am once again asking about this question can I travel to African with one year aufenthaltstitel???
asked May 10, 2018 in Legal advice by Family | 1,461 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @Family

Nice to hear from you again.

You were granted subsidiary protection (right?). That means that you didn't get a so-called blue-passport. In this case you can still travel abroad, but you need your home country's passport in order to do that. Also you have to keep in mind that (depending on the country you want to go to) you might need a visa to enter.

Best regards,


answered May 11, 2018 by Thor
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,299 questions
6,289 answers
139,292 users