Hello everyone ..
Guten tag
I want to ask some questions and I really need answers urgently.
I was having a lawyer and he didn't make or process my case well.  So I change lawyer and this lawyer told me evything . I have  son in Germany he has resident permit since 2017 and his mother too . But his mother has deportation ban . When I arrive from Italy. In 2019 and I try to join them by asylum process . I was having Dublin and it was cancel in 2020 . And now in 2021 my old lawyer told me he can't handle my case I should return back to Italy or face my country  . And I have Dublin.  Meanwhile I was having positive from court and  the band refuse me . This lawyer don't even submit faterchart  to the court . And don't even process this case as if I don't have family here .but this new lawyer told me . He can make the process but . He need to think about it . Because  they might revock or take back my girlfriend resident permit. Since the reason they gave her the resident permit is that . She is pregnant and she can't return to her country.  And they will take back the permit and might return us together back to Africa.  Since I'm the father and I can take care of them . But he also said they might give me her same document.  This is like 50/50 . But I'm working and paying rent . I really don't know what to do please help me . Should I give the lawyer go ahead . I don't want my family to have problem.  It will be better just me alone
asked Jun 21, 2021 in Asylum proceedings by Derek

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Derek,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again.

I remember that we discussed your situation a couple of times before on this platform (in this thread or here, for instance).

I also understand that the whole situation is very puzzling and complicated and you are really trying to find a solution. However, I am afraid that it is hardly possible to give such detailed and individual counselling in this public environment. As I recommended in one of my prior answers to your requests, if you are struggling with your lawyer (and now you even hired a new lawyer), I can only suggest to contact a migration counselling office. There it will be possible to look at your case more closely. Did you already try to get an appointment in a respective office or do you need further support in finding suitable and qualified services? Please let us know if this is the case.

All the best,


answered Jun 25, 2021 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,320 questions
5,164 answers
137,080 users