I have a Duldung over 2 years ago I was already working before ausländebehöder issued me a Duldung till now am still using Duldung which I was rejected and my lawyer told me I have no chance to appeal
Me and my german woman have ammeldung together and am now father of a german child because she gave birth last month,
I have the Sorgerecht Vaterschaft and birth certificate of my child .which I have submitted it to ausländebehöder last month and apply for resident permit
Now i called ausländebehöder to issued me a normal working permit which can enable me to get a new job because my woman is elterngeld site which money she get cannot able to pay our rent
And am short work also.
Please I don't know how long the aufenthaltserlaubnis take to grant it. And my girlfriend is asking what can she do in her position to make it more faster to issue me working permit so I can get good job and also for me to get aufenthaltserlaubnis
asked Nov 8, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by Gentle james | 618 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes

Dear Gentle James,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again.

As we discussed your situation already in another thread, I would recommend you to use the commenting function next time in case you want to ask a related question or discuss on the same topic further. This will help us to keep an overview and information in one place.

Regarding your question here - if your girlfriend can speed up the application process: I assume that if you submitted the required documents and provided all requested information, there will be not really a chance to influence the immigration office's procedures. However, I will also link two of our experts here. Dear @mbeon-fardeen or @manrhei-mbeon, can you share any advice or is there anything you want to add?

All the best,


answered Nov 9, 2020 by Meike
0 votes


I would like to agree with Meilke's opinion. As long as all papers are in order, there should be no problem with the residence permit

Best regards

answered Nov 10, 2020 by manrhei-mbeon
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,200 questions
6,176 answers
139,183 users