I have a child with my ex. Girlfriend she is under asylum last week she went to renew her Ausweis unfortunately they issue her Duldung with my child and tell her to bring her birth certificate so that they can deport her and my child. Now my question goes like this now I got a german girlfriend and I have also Duldung for 3yrs and she have a child for me which I have applied for aufenthaltserlaubnis with my passport but they said my passport is under control .am afraid can they deport my mother of my child that have Duldung because if they deport her they deport my child also. Because I don't want them to deport  my son. Is possible to deport them to nigeria
asked Dec 12, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by Gentle james | 1,147 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Dear Gentle james,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for sharing your question.

It is hardly possible to discuss your child's and its mother's situation without knowing the exact circumstances and details. As you are not holding a residence permit either, your child can not apply for a residence permit as child of someone legally residing in Germany. You mentioned that you applied for a residence permit? On which foundation (section of the law)? Also, did you officially recognize the fatherhood/paternity (Vaterschaftsanerkennung) and are you actually taking care of the child?

I would highly recommend your child's mother to get individual support in a refugee/migration counselling office first of all to dicuss the next steps. Please let us know if she needs support in finding one close to her location.

Please also don't hesitate to get back to us if you want to discuss your situation further or if there are any questions.

All the best,

answered Dec 18, 2020 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,326 questions
6,321 answers
139,330 users