Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Mar 19 in Education by Hamid

Hello, good morning,

 If I get my first residency in Germany as a refugee, I can study on board in UK (Bachelor)?  I studied at an English school and am currently facing educational problems in Germany.

I’m sorry but I couldn’t write the detailed question above so I’m writing it in the answer section 

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Dear @Hamid,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, I am not an expert on UK student visas, but I assume that you need to apply for one in order to study there. We discussed a similar question here - for the countries Germany and Austria though. Keep in mind that UK is not an EU member state anymore, which won't make things easier. 

I will link our dear @mbeon-Christine here as well, maybe she can add some information or give any advice.

All the best, 


answered Mar 26 by Meike
3,632 questions
4,366 answers
135,561 users