Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

A friend of mine is on a student visa here in Germany and currently doing his Masters, his fiancee has a Refugee status (3 yrs Aufenthalt).
My question is that if they get marry then can the husband live with his wife based on the reason that her wife has a refugee status and will he get a visa to stay or should he has to find a job and follow the procedure of a normal student visa person?

Thanks in advance.
asked Jul 27 in Legal advice by Abdulwkl

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,411 questions
4,178 answers
135,046 users