Hi dear refugee team,

I am from Afghanistan studying my master program and as the situation is getting worse in Afghanistan I want to give asylum in Germany and stay here. I have one year residence permit Aufenthaltistel but I don't want to go to the heim I want to stay in my student dorm will it be possible? How can I apply for asylum and proceed with my studies at the same time? Thank your for your advices
closed with the note: Questions are getting closed after a year of no interaction.
asked Oct 24, 2020 in Legal advice by Jeddy
Dear @Jeddy, Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for being such an active member. I assume that it might be possible that you continue your studies after the asylum application. But as I can unfortunately not give any profound information, I will link two of our experts here. Maybe dear @mbeon-Bernd or @mbeon-Christine can give any advice or share experiences. All the best, Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,371 questions
5,227 answers
137,323 users