Hello once again,

Yesterday i got my rejection from Säch. Oberverwaltungsgericht till now i have Aufenthaltsgestattung . Now my lawyer told me to apply for Ausbildungduldung self in ABH. I am in 2 year of Vocational training.

Is there any chance that they can cancel my application?

Prompt answer will be appreciated.
asked Jun 19, 2020 in Education by Dreamchaser | 948 views
Hello Sandy, you can apply for the Ausbildungduldung...
I was rejected last year sep and I applied for the Ausbildungduldung in a written form through the help of a lawyer and the Ausländerbehörde  demand for my country passport, the Ausbildung vertrag and Eintragungsvermerk from the Handwerkskammer.
All of this documents we sent to them, and they gave me an appointment the following month and, I was granted the 3 years Ausbildung Ausweis....
Now I am happy and working so hard to achieve my goals....
I wish you Goodluck...
I am Nigerian...
Feel free to contact me...
Hello Wisdom, how are you doing and your Ausbildung? please i need some information from you. how can i contact you? Thanks

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Sandy,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question.

We discussed the so-called "Ausbildungsduldung" already many times on this platform. You may, for instance, want to check this thread for more details. In sum, when you meet all requirements the immigration office (Ausländerbehörde) has to issue the Ausbildungsduldung. As far as I know, the most difficulties come up when applicants can not sufficiently (in the eyes of the immigration office) prove their identity. You will find information on this following the mentioned link as well.

Good luck with your application and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further question.

All the best,


answered Jun 19, 2020 by Meike
Am here ... we can talk here
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,329 questions
6,333 answers
139,339 users