I live in bayern and my german girlfriend is pregnant 37 weeks and my asylum case is finished know i have vaterschaft Anerkennung und sorgerecht from Jugendamt.

Can they deport me? i am from pakistan they have my documents like passport copy and id copy.

Do i get the right to stay when the baby come?
asked Jan 29, 2020 in Legal advice by Sonu

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Ilyas Ahmad,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for sharing your question.

In my state you would't be deported if your girlfriend is 37 weeks pregnant and the authorities (Ausländeramt, Regierungspräsidium) have been shown proper documentation (Sorgerechtserklärung & Vaterschaftsanerkennung). Since I'm not staying in Bayern the best would be to contact a local organization (maybe local  Migrationsberatung or Flüchtlingsrat Bayern https://www.fluechtlingsrat-bayern.de/).

When the child is born you are entitled to a recidence permit as a parent of a german child (Aufenthaltstitel als Vater eines deutschen Kindes). The most important requirement for that will be that your identity is proven so you'll need definitly a Passport and most likely a birth certificate. Those documents will also be necessary to get a proper birth certificate for the child. Just enquire from the local Standesamt.

I hope my answers were useful for you and I'll be very pleased if you contact me again with further questions. I'm a member of the mbeon-staff and I‘ll be glad to guide over a longer period of time. Mbeon is an online consultancy for migrants via the mbeon-app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it via App Store or Google Play Store. You'll find me In the mbeon-app and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room, where nobody can wiretap messages. For more informations: www.mbeon.de

Best regards,


answered Jan 30, 2020 by Marco_MBE 1 flag
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,313 questions
5,157 answers
137,056 users