I have summited my national passport to the foreign office in my city, as required for the ausbildungduldung.
I got a permission to start the ausbildung but I was given another appointment to come in march for the ausbildungduldung Ausweis.
What could be my faith here...?
Am very scared because now that the foreign office has my passport what would happen to me...?
I live together with my wife and son, there asylum case is still under procedure and they have not gotten any decisions yet...
Please what is my faith..?
asked Feb 6, 2020 in Legal advice by MIKE 130 1 flag | 802 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @wisdom,

Welcome back on the platform and thank you for sharing your situation with us.

In the past, the immigration offices' ("Ausländerbehörden") ways of dealing with the issuing of "Ausbildungsduldungen" differed sometimes significantly from each other. Since the beginning of year 2020, the conditions for the "Ausbildungsduldung" are stated in the section 60 c/residence act (§60c AufenthG). Here it says, that the "Ausbildungsduldung" has to be issued (legal right), if all  requirements are fulfilled. If I understood correctly, in the case that single elements are not met (mostly referring to the identity proof), the issuing/granting will be at the discretion of the "Ausländerbehörde".

We discussed the requirements already here, please see i.e. this thread for more details.

Without knowing your personal situation well, if you meet the requirements, I assume that you don't need to worry much. The Ausländerbehörde knows, that your wife and child are still in the asylum procedure, right?

@manrhei-mbeon or @mbeon-Ruth, would you agree?

However, please feel free to get back to us with any further questions. You may also want to assess your situation closer in a migration counselling office or with one of our mbeon-experts via the App. 

All the best,


answered Feb 7, 2020 by Meike
Dear@ Meike
Thank you so much for your responses,
Yes the foreign office knows that my family asylum is still on going.

Before I was i getting 1 month Duldung, but after my lawyer made an appeal to my Ausländerbehörde in my  City  requesting they should not deport me, on behalf of my family...
A month Later, i want to renew the 1 month  Duldung and they have me 3 months Duldung.
My National passport  is with them now...
Am very scared to death because I dont want to loose my family....
I had grownup without my father and now I don't want the same for my son....
And wife.....
It is very terrifying how I feel like doing something stupid, maybe kill my self or jump off the roof.....
I am losing my mind every day and night......
Please help me .....!
Will I get deported without my son and wife?
Dear @wisdom, I understand very well that the situation is very hard for you. Nevertheless I agree with Meike: If you meet the requirements the Ausländerbehörde has to issue the Ausbildungsduldung. And delivering a passport is one of the major obstacles applicants have to overcome when applying for a passport. So it seems to me that your chances are really good for getting the Ausbildungsduldung. If you like, we can also discuss your case on mbeon (free App) or you **** for refugee advisor in your community. Kind regards, Ruth I hope my answers were helpful and I would be very happy if you would contact me again with further questions. I'm a consultant with mbeon and I‘ll be glad to help you over a longer period of time. Mbeon is an online advice for migrants via the mbeon app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it from App Store or Google Play Store. You can find me in the mbeon app and get confidential individual advice in a secure virtual space without other people reading our conversation. Further information: ***.mbeon.de.

You said before getting your ausbildung-duldung ausweis, you  " got a permission to start the ausbildung ". 

How do we apply for it ? Do they give you that in written form ? The ABH has my original passport, Ausbildung vertrag and also the document from IHK, now they give me 3 months duldung instead of 1 month. I have appointment after one month, I am literally scared to death.

Though My employer submitted "Erklärung zum Beschäftigungsverhältnis" zur vorlage : im Verfahren zur Erteilung eines Aufenthalstitels zum Zweck der Beschäftigung,, even after one year I have not got the ausbildung start permission.

Hi Helios,
Dont be to scared, However you must summited the Ausbildungvertrag and with a written application for Ausbildungduldung.  However, you must indicate that you want permission to start your Ausbildung while the process of the Ausbildungduldung is been determined.....
Remember you must clear you identity...
And dont summit your passport if you had already serious issues with police or crime that is punishable with 90 days jail sentence...because my Friend was denied the Ausbildungduldung due to his refusal to be deported to Italy some time back...
Wishing you the best of Luck..
God help you..
No, I do not have any criminal record. Thanks for your time and answer.
I sent you a messege to your mobile number. but unfortunately your number is switched off
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,133 questions
6,110 answers
139,113 users