Me and my boyfriend  had a baby together  in last summer   ,  he is Germany, i am asylum  in Germany  , we have all the paper.  Like vatershaft, sorgerecht.  , and he is taking  care  of our baby.  I mean my baby is not receiving social  benefits  from the government, please   i need your   kind advise.
closed with the note: No response from the questioner.
asked Mar 29, 2018 in Legal advice by Helena | 704 views
Hello @Helena Welcome to our community and thank you for your question! I'm not sure if I fully understood your question yet. What exactly is the problem your are facing and what do you need help with? Can you please specify it? Best regards, Thorgen
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,200 questions
6,176 answers
139,183 users