Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

I have Duldung Visa due to Dublin decision. Will they change my Duldung to asylum residential permit after 6 month?
Can I apply for job? Will it be issue to work with Duldung even I have work permit and without passport?

Can I do Ausbildung? But I don't have my passport. I have submitted only my birth certificate and marriage certificate.

asked Jan 10, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by Taniya

Dear @Taniya

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thanks for sharing your question. 

I just closed the second thread you recently opened with similar content and added the information you gave extra into this thread. I hope that is okay for you, as it helps us keeping information in one place and a better overview. 

I am sure, that one of our experts will get back to you very soon. 

All the best, 


Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello Taniya again,

I have given you an answer for a few days ago to one of your questions. I hope that you have read it.

To your actual questions I would answer like this:

Due to Dublin decesion I have found an answer like this:

There are different deadlines in the Dublin procedure. If Germany knows that another country is responsible for your asylum procedure, it has little time to contact it. This country must then respond within a period of time.
After these two periods, Germany has six months to deport you. If you have not been deported after 6 months, Germany is responsible for your asylum procedure. (

That means, that you will not automatically receive asylum after six month, but the process could be started after six month in Germany. But first you have to write a letter on BAMF.

You can apply for a job if you have permit from the immigration authority. The paoer you received from the authority is your passport for Germany.

To answer your question regarding Ausbildung, please download the mbe-on app to your cell phone and send me a copy of your document you received in Germany, both sides.  Here are the download links for Android and Apple:

You can find me under the name: B.Zsigó Standort Alzey.

Please follow the instructions of the app and you cas find me.

I wish you all the best.

Your sincerelly


answered Jan 14, 2020 by mbe-on_Zsigó
3,484 questions
4,232 answers
135,193 users