Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have one-year ausweise subsidiary schuts can I travel id to EU or I need travel document?
asked Jun 16, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by abdi
recategorized Jun 16, 2019 by abdi

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Abdi,

Welcome to the Wefugee Community!

With "Subsidiärer Schutz" you can travel within the Schengen Area for 90 days within 6 months. However, you will need a valid travel document, for example a national passport. Unfortunately the authorities would not issue a blue refugee passport for people with a residence permit "Subsidiärer Schutz". Maybe you can also check this link, as that question was raised here before already:

I hope this could help you with your question.

All the best,


answered Jun 17, 2019 by Meike
3,474 questions
4,228 answers
135,175 users