1 view
asked Jul 12, 2022 in Legal advice by Ibrahem | 1 view

Dear @Ibrahem, welcome to Wefugees and thank you for reaching out to us. I will link our dear expert @mbeon-Éanna and @mbeon-Christine here, maybe they can help you with an answer. Kind regards, Julia

Dear Ibrahem,'please take a **** on Thor's answer on the same question - in short, you need a passport: https://***.wefugees.de/800501/subsidi%C3%A4rer-schutz-und-reisen-ohne-pass.

Best wishes

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Ibrahem, I hope the answer our dear mbeon expert Christine gave here, could clarify your question. However, please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further question. Best wishes, Julia.
answered Jul 18, 2022 by Julia_Wefugees
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,929 questions
5,903 answers
138,858 users