hallo madam/sir please somone help me out on this I have subsidiary protection in italy and my girlfriend live in Luxembourg having Luxembourgish nationality and I want to join her there in Luxembourg and move on and work there  through marriage or domestic partnership(pacs)? so the question is it possible for me to join her there ?
asked Jul 19, 2021 in Legal advice by waleed | 251 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @waleed,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the immigration/residence procedures in Luxemburg. However, I think you can find many information on this  official/governmental website. Apparently, there is also an option for non-married but long-term partners to apply for a respective visa. In any case, I would recommend your partner in Luxemburg to get some individual counselling there, as people will be more familiar with the specific rules/laws.

I hope this helps and all the best,


answered Jul 25, 2021 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,917 questions
5,887 answers
138,832 users