hallo kindly inform me plz I am from Pakistan my dad lives in  germany he have permanent residency in germany I have italian asylum protection subsidiary can i move to germany?
asked Feb 3, 2021 in Legal advice by waleed | 689 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @waleed,

Thank you for reaching out to the Wefugees Community.

Holding a residence permit in Italy after being granted subidiary protection, you are allowed to travel freely within the EU for up to 90 days. Unfortunately, it is not that easy to move to another country to work and live there. If you are not underage and your situation is not a hardship case (i.e. you are the only person who is able to take care of your father being in need for daily care etc.), your options are limited to an employment residence permit. The fact that your father has a permanent residency in Germany will most probably not help with this.

Please see earlier discussed similar questions on this platform as well, including the answer given here or the information provided in this thread

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Feb 5, 2021 by Meike
thanks @meike for it info can i plz ask if I can get in civil partnership in luxemburg witj my italian subsidiary protection or can i register my adress here
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,259 questions
6,259 answers
139,249 users