my husband is planning to join me living ingermany through family reunification.  I would like to ask if after joining me he will be allowed to visit our home country? I live in germany under subsidiary protection,  my husband who will join me is asking after joining me if he will be allowed to visit our country of origin.
asked Aug 22, 2022 in Legal advice by Malcolm | 715 views
Hi @Malcolm, welcome back to our community and thanks for reaching out to us again. I will link our dear experts @mbeon-Gabriele and @mbeon-Éanna here. Maybe they can have a **** at your question and help you with an answer. Best wishes, Julia

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi @Malcolm,

Your husband will be resident in Germany under family reunification. He will not be resident here with a refugee status and so it is not an issue if he visits his home country. If he stays away from Germany for more than six months, he will lose his permit.



answered Aug 26, 2022 by mbeon-Éanna
Thank, I was worrying that  my own asylum application and  residence permit will be cancelled.
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,326 questions
6,321 answers
139,330 users