Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have a child with Deutcher but I have vaterschaft and birth certificate not custody and I have another with a forienger who gave me custody and vaterschaft from Africa and my second child have Abs 33 residence permit and I have duldung for the pass 2 years and also since 2years now my lawyer had apply for Aufenthaltserlaubnis for me from Auslanderbehorde but there don't want to give my stay without any reasonable respond upon all the evidence have provided and recently there ask about 3years ticket I used to visit my son since 2016 and my lawyer gave them all as evidence.

  Still there don't want to give my Aufenthaltserlaubnis and my lawyer send them a letter given them 3weeks to answer on my stay if not he will file a lawsuit against them because is taken long .

There never gave me after the letter and now my lawyer had file a lawsuit and am asking as a forienger will the law in GERMANY favour me since I have all evidence. ?

I am from Ghana my Deutcher child is 3years and the recent child with forienger who have stay is now 1year.

Please I need answer will koln court favour me as a forienger.
asked Jan 1 in Asylum proceedings by christianowusu

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Dear @christianowusu

Welcome to the Wefugees community and sorry for the longer waiting time! 

Unfortunately, I am unsure if I can help you as I'm not a lawyer and don't know all details of your case that could affect your situation. It is impossible for me to say whether or not the court will rule in your favor. 

Since you say that you have a lawyer on your case, I believe he will be able to provide you with more information regarding your options, as he can take into account all details and has the necessary knowledge of laws that may affect you. 

Even though it can be frustrating, try and wait for the outcome of the lawsuit. 

Kind regards, 


answered Jan 7 by Isa
2,023 questions
2,644 answers
61,877 users