Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
+1 vote
Hallo I'm living with my family but we re not officially married but we have been to notzin we have 2 children my wife and my children were granted 3 years last year but now my asylum was cancel after gotten twice negative from BAMF can I get residence permit because of my children?
asked Aug 10 in Asylum proceedings by Henryjoseph31 (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @Henryjoseph31

Welcome to the Wefugees community and thank you for your question.

We had a quite similar question here on the platform in the past. Please check out the answer I gave in this thread and the comments below:

Best regards,


answered Aug 10 by Thor (62,450 points)
1,660 questions
2,255 answers
10,671 users