Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
If you have a child with a woman who has been in Germany for 23 years with a permanent resident. Do you stand a chance as a father to get a permit of stay?
asked Sep 27, 2018 in Legal advice by Lamin7746

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hi yes you can get a German Residence Permits (aufenthaltstitel)if you have a baby with someone who have permanent residence permit. But that's after your child has been granted the Residence Permits. There are some requirements that u have to meet up wih. Like having the Custody of the Child and also having the A1 certificate. Try and engage a German Immigration lawyer
Good luck and best regards
answered Sep 29, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
Best answer .i really love to here that. Thanks alot
4,030 questions
4,798 answers
136,502 users