Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Can i get resident through my bady that was born in Germany because her mother as Germany passport and my Asylum was rejected one's which an still under appeal but am working. Mg child is just seven months hold and we are not living together with her mother what is the easy way to follow up and get my Resident permit in Germany. Am still under asylum
asked Jul 26, 2018 in Legal advice by Abdulafiz

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @Abdulafiz

Welcome to the Wefugees community.

Since you are not living together, I assume that you are not married to the mother of your child, right? In this case you should check out the following link. It leads to a thread here on Wefugees where we discussed a similar question:

Best regards,


answered Jul 26, 2018 by Thor
Thanks  giving me an idea
Hi thorgen i posted a question regarding registering my Marriage which was performed in Denmark i will really like to get an answer from you. Because i found that your answer are really very helpful
Best regards
4,030 questions
4,798 answers
136,502 users