Hello I'm asylum seeker since 2017 and got rejected first time. I don't have any documents with Me at the moment. I would like to get married a man from Nepal who is currently living in Nepal. Please guide me in this regard. Thanking you all
asked Sep 23, 2018 in Legal advice by Vadiwelnisha | 918 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

–1 vote
Best answer
Hi thanks for the question the group will fine an answer for you soon. Just that some of our experts like@thor @WKZB are busy for now Best regards Nelly
answered Sep 25, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
+1 vote

Dear @Vadiwelnisha

thank you for using the platform and sharing the question with us. I am sorry we couldnt get back to you any sooner. 

As for your question: 

As your right now an asylum seeker, who got rejected in first phase- I would suggest to you that you wait with the marriage. As even if you get married you will be not able to bring your partner through family unification to Germany. 

Therefore, I would suggest to wait for an answer of your case and then proceed with the marriage. 

In particular- as during your asylum process you are not allowed to travel without permission of the foreign office in Germany. Further as you don not process any documents getting legally married is not possible at this stage. 

I hope we could assist, if you have further question please do ot hesitate to contact us. 

Best regards, 


answered Oct 3, 2018 by Nilab
1.  Thanks for your kind reply. Currently I have got an ausbildung. But still running my asylum and still didnt get any answer from court. Still in this case can't  travel??
2. My ausbildung is in other city and difficult travel after evening shift. In this case am I possible to change my residence??,
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,303 questions
6,294 answers
139,301 users