my brother in Sweden for 16 years and applied for asylum there and get refused many time and got decision depature from Sweden but he is still there illegally .
is that any legall way he can get over from this situation.
he is not willing to back to his home country what he should do ?
Thank you
closed with the note: Questions are getting closed after a year of no interaction.
asked Aug 23, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by sherif | 764 views
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,332 questions
6,335 answers
139,347 users