Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hi dear Wefugee Team!

As I wrote before Im asyl and one time rejected and still waiting answer from Bamf as I complained second time. For now I hold only aufenthaltgestatung My boyfriend has Aufenthaltserlaubnis. Before 3 monthes our child came to this world. Now we want to take for her aufenthalterlaubnis like her father has. But for this we must to write schriftlich or formlos  Antrag to Bamf. But we dont know how to write it. My boyfriend should write Ich möchte mein Kind zu eigene Asylverfahren teilen? And then? As I understand the Letter should be oficial and normally written. Please help us if possible

Thanx a lot
asked Aug 17, 2018 in Legal advice by Guly
edited Aug 17, 2018 by Guly
All the documents that you mentioned in previouse in this link we already prepared the inly problem how to write and from what to start. I dont want my child to be rejected if We write wrong
Hello @Guly - Maybe @WKZB1 can help you find an answer tomorrow. Best regards, Thorgen

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Dear @Gully,

Based on your information, I assume that your child's father was recognised as a refugee or beneficiary of protection in his previous asylum procedure and that you now wish to file an asylum application for your child.

The application for asylum for your child can be submitted in writing and informally to the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees, Frankenstraße 210, 90461 Nürnberg. The application should contain the data and the file numbers of the asylum procedures of you and the father of the child. Your child's birth certificate must be attached.

If you want, you can write that you and the father of your child want to submit an asylum application for your child. It should be enough then.

Best regards


answered Aug 22, 2018 by WKZB1
Thank you so much for your kind answers! We will do that
3,970 questions
4,736 answers
136,358 users