Hallo Community ,

Hope you are doing well..

I got transfered from München to another village in  “Passau” , my friends were with me and they got transfered also to another village but still in passau too,

Is it possible to ask my house master for a transfer so i can be sent to them ?

Thank u
asked Aug 17, 2018 in Home & Living by Hattem | 2,837 views
Dear @thor , waiting your kind support on this :)
Hello @Hattem - Nice to hear from you again. Maybe @WKZB1 or @WKZB2 of Willkommenszentrum can help you with this tomorrow. Best regards, Thorgen

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+2 votes

Dear @Hattem,

Even if you are not entitled to be accommodated with your friends in the same place, you can try to apply to the authority responsible for the accommodation of asylum seekers in Passau. To find out which authority is responsible, you should contact an advice centre in Passau. The contact details of the counselling centres in Passau can be found in the following link:


Best regards


answered Aug 22, 2018 by WKZB1
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,329 questions
6,333 answers
139,339 users