Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Thank you guys for the good work. I'm from Ghana and I have seek asylum in Germany. I have found a German lady and we are deeply in love.  We want to get married and my woman wants to move me from the camp to her house but she doesn't know how to start the process and how possible it is. We will be much happy if we can get help from this platform. Thank you
asked Mar 28, 2018 in Home & Living by Kwaku

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @Kwaku

Welcome to our community and thank you for your question!

Are you currently living in a so-called "Erstaufnahmeeinrichtung"? As an asylum seeker you are obliged to live in such a facility for a maximum of 6 months. After that period of time you are allowed to move. If you want to move at an earlier point in time you probably need a special permit for that.

Best regards,


answered Apr 3, 2018 by Thor
Thank you very much for your answer, but can you please help me with the kind of special ferment I need? The name and which office we can get it? Thank you
3,486 questions
4,232 answers
135,197 users