Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Aug 16, 2018 in Legal advice by Balozino

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello @Balozino

Welcome to the Wefugees community and thank you for your question.

Traveling abroad is not possible with Duldung. Ausbildungsduldung is a special case of Duldung, but you still need an exemption by Ausländerbehörde if you want to leave the country.

Best regards,


answered Aug 16, 2018 by Thor
Thanks a bunch Thorgen. this was very helpful.
You're welcome :) I'm always glad to hear positive feedback.
3,779 questions
4,513 answers
135,931 users