Hello Thor ,

I am back with new question. I am refugee here in Germany and I am going to start my Dual Studium this year from October.

Can I stay after finishing my Dual Studium and get residency.

Best regards
asked Jul 19, 2018 in Legal advice by Sam Sam | 737 views
Hello @Khan - Nice to hear from you again. Maybe @WKZB1 can give you an answer to that question tomorrow. Best regards, Thorgen

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Dear @Khan,

You can  apply for the Ausbildungsduldung for the duration of your dual courses of study if in parallel a course of study and a vocational training are to be completed and you will be awarded the university degree as well as a recognized vocational qualification, even though your asylum application is rejected. If you succesful complete your dual study courses, the Ausbildungsduldung will be extended for 6 months for seeking a job in related field. If you find such a Job, you will get a residence permit in accordance to Section 18a Undersection 1a Residence Act (Aufenthaltsgesetz) for 2 years granted.

Best regards

answered Jul 25, 2018 by WKZB1
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,329 questions
6,333 answers
139,339 users