I do my ausbildung in a small field on the country side and i always wanted to live in the city, i got a contract there and would like to change places, i am 8 months in in my current place and have an Aufenthalttitle depended on my current work place
asked Mar 31 in Legal advice by Obi | 973 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,200 questions
6,176 answers
139,183 users