Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hi, I am non-EU citizen, C1 certified and have completed graduation outside Germany.

After that I came across this Ausbildung and after arriving here to pursue this but now I realise that I want to change it to another one due to some reasons. So now I would like to have your advices that is it possible that I can meanwhile apply for another Ausbildung in other sectors e.g. office related work and then of I get another contract and then I can leave the current one ?

2. Is it also possible that I can find any suitable course for me in any University here and get myself enrolled so that I can leave this Ausbildung ?

I'll be highly obliged with your answers.
asked Oct 24, 2021 in Education by Shiv Dayal
edited Oct 24, 2021 by Shiv Dayal

Please log in or register to answer this question.

4,045 questions
4,816 answers
136,527 users