Dear All, iam single mom and currently and job centre. How can i find apartment in mainz. I have checked on online portal but they are out of budget which provider by job centre.
asked Feb 10 in Home & Living by alijul143 | 246 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @alijul143,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again.

I assume you saw my colleague's answer in the thread you opened last year May? I am sorry to hear that you are still dealing with finding an apartment. Did you apply for a so-called "Wohnberechtigungsschein" as my colleague suggested? I tried to make some research on additional support options and found this website. It is listing counselling offices and other institutions which give advice to refugees searching a flat.

I hope it helps and please don't hesitate to give us an update on your situation or to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Feb 12 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,131 questions
6,095 answers
139,112 users