1 view
My student entered  Germany with a Student visa and later changed to an Ausbildung visa. Now he has got a course offer letter from a university and wishes to change his Ausbildung visa to a student visa without completing that ausbildung. Are there any legal barriers in changing an Ausbildung visa to a student visa?
asked 6 days ago in Legal advice by Lalu Lorance | 1 view

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,916 questions
5,881 answers
138,828 users