Good afternoon.  We are a family from Ukraine.  We have been in the US for 6 months with a humanitarian password.  We want to go to Germany to apply for refugee under paragraph 24. What documents do you need to take from the USA (certificates of good conduct, for example, or some other)?
asked Feb 5 in Legal advice by Serhii V | 28 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Serhii V,

I am not aware of any specific rules for Ukrainians coming to Germany from other non-EU countries where they have already received a humanitarian residence status.I have searched but also have not found any specific information on this.

In the case of Ukrainians moving to/from Germany from EU countries, the rules are clear.

The central requirement to receive a 'temporary protection' residence permit in Germany (also referred to as paragraph 24) is that the individual was resident in Ukraine before February 24th 2022. You will need to have proof of this to qualify.



answered Feb 28 by mbeon-Éanna
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,006 questions
5,974 answers
138,967 users