Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
1.Do I have to give Only single passport to get Vaterschaft and Sorgerecht made ?  or will I have to give proof of my asylum as well like , Meldebessheinigung ?  

2.I and my gf we are together living in one house but I have problem I have a lot of wrong in my asylum such as date of birth and name ,what can I do?

3.Should i give passport there or is it safe for me?

4.Will it become all here by giving single passport here and do I have to give everything asylum too?
asked Feb 28, 2020 in Legal advice by hinda13

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @hinda13,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

I assume you saw the answer in the last thread you opened, right?Our expert mbeon-Bernd is giving many useful information on that topic here already.

However, please also see this website for more information on the required documents for the "Vaterschaftsanerkennung" (acknowledgement of the fatherhood). As far as I can see, a registration document or "Meldebescheinigung" is not needed.

The fact, that the German authorities have different data than your passport is showing, can of course lead to issues in various aspects in the future. I am afraid that you need to contact a lawyer in that case. 

All the best,


answered Mar 20, 2020 by Meike
3,488 questions
4,241 answers
135,208 users