Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have asylum , My german gf pregnant from 5 months  How can I get Vaterschaft and Sorgerecht... I have no passport now , I have questions:-

1. Where can i get it made?  Is together possible in Notar?

2.Do I have to give passport in advance for this?

3. Can I become Vaterschaft and Sorgerecht  without passport?

4.If I give passport to make, am I in danger of being depot?

5. Can i get it done before the baby is born?

6. if I give my passport to make Vaterschaft and Sorgerecht, then can they send copy from my passport to Aüslanderbüro or Rathaus ?

Please answers me in details

asked Feb 3, 2020 in Legal advice by hinda13
edited Feb 4, 2020 by hinda13

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+1 vote

Dear Hinda13,

thank you for sharing your question with the wefugee community. Let me specify the answer given by Charington 26 a bit.

1. It's possible to do the custody declaration (Sorgerechtserklärung) and the aknowledgement of paternity (Vaterschaftsanerkennung) at the notary, but... it costs money at the notary and Jugendamt is doing it for free.

5. Yes, Sorgerechtserklärung and Vaterschaftsanerkennung can be done before the baby is born.

2,3,4.  Vaterschaftsanerkennung und Sorgerechtserklärung can be done without a passport. The authoity will then state in the document  that the identity of the parent is not proven. If you hand in a passport and a birth certificate Jugendamt/Notar will not write that passage. If you hand in the declaration to Ausländeramt later, without the passage ("Indentität beruht auf eigenen Angaben" oder "Identität nicht nachgewiesen" they will probably know that you were in possession of the stated documents.

I hope my answers were helpful and I would be very happy if you would contact me again with further questions. I'm a consultant with mbeon and I‘ll be glad to help you over a longer period of time. Mbeon is an online advice for migrants via the mbeon app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it from App Store or Google Play Store. You can find me in the mbeon app and get confidential individual advice in a secure virtual space without other people reading our conversation. Further information:

Best regards,



answered Feb 4, 2020 by mbeon-Bernd
Can I take all this by giving my birth certificate?  can they ask about of my asylum?  
I am afraid because I hv asylum Aufenthalt for 6 months but with false DOB and name

Thank you
0 votes
Yeah you can do it without the passport. Take any documents you have from the immigration and go to the Notar office with your girlfriend and do it
answered Feb 4, 2020 by Charington 26
Thank you so much
3,555 questions
4,293 answers
135,358 users